Dermaplaning Service: $85
Dermaplaning Service added onto a facial or
chemical peel: $65
Our very own Taylor Mathine and Morgan Vlasman after dermaplaning procedures. This treatment takes one hour and is painless. Both girls experienced light tingling and mild pinkness directly after treatment with no signs of either within an hour. Unbelievable results, smoother texture, and brighter complexions. This treatment allows for much better product penetration and a perfect canvas for makeup.
Is Dermaplaning Right for You?
Should you find yourself saying “YES!” to any of the following questions, Dermaplaning may be the perfect facial treatment to improve the look of your skin:
- Do acne scars cause you embarrassment, leaving you looking for a safe and effective way to enjoy smoother skin?
- Do you notice a dry, aged complexion looking back at you when you look in the mirror?
- Does a buildup of dead skin cells make imperfections and fine lines look more pronounced than they actually are?
- Are you looking for a way to gently and effectively remove the top layer of your skin to reveal the smooth, undamaged face beneath?
What are the Benefits?
The benefits of dermaplaning can be seen immediately, with no down time, meaning you'll be walking out of your appointment wanting to show off your radiant skin! You'll experience a luminous glow with a more even texture and tone, plus a reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Dermaplaning also eliminates peach fuzz, making for amazingly smooth skin (and no the hair doesn't grow back darker or more noticeable).
Dermaplaning Fast Facts
- Dermaplaning is a perfect skin resurfacing technique for patients with especially rough or dry skin, hyperpigmentation problems such as melasma or sun spots, mild acne scars or fine facial lines and wrinkles.
- You may have heard an “old wives’ tale” about vellus hair removed during Dermaplaning growing back heavier and darker, but don’t believe the myth! Any hair removed will grow back at the same rate and with the same texture as it had previously.
- It’s important to be especially conscientious about sun exposure after your Dermaplaning session to avoid hyperpigmentation.
- Dermaplaning can be performed as often as every two weeks, but you will likely only require repeat treatments when you begin to see the regrowth of vellus hair (generally after about one month).
- Dermaplaning can be used in conjunction with other med spa treatments, helping powerful anti-aging products to penetrate more deeply.
Does It Hurt?
Dermaplaning is a quick and easy procedure resulting in almost no discomfort or down time. No recovery period is required, and your skin expert will apply a deeply hydrating moisturizer and sunscreen after your treatment in order to protect the skin so you can go about your day. It’s important to follow any special post-treatment instructions we provide in order to maximize your comfort and help you get the most from your Dermaplaning treatment.
How Does It Work?
Dermaplaning gently resurfaces the skin using a very fine, surgical-grade scalpel to delicately abrade the skin’s surface with light, feather-like strokes. Our skin experts are highly skilled in using this gentle technique to carefully remove dead surface skin cells for deep exfoliation. First, we will cleanse and dry your skin for maximum efficacy. Next, you’ll just relax and lie still as we use precision movements to reveal fresh, radiant skin.
After treatment, we will moisturize your skin for deep hydration and protect it with a professional-grade sunscreen. If you’re combining Dermaplaning with another procedure, we will prepare your skin for the next treatment, as your complexion will be perfectly primed for deep absorption of other products.