What is Skin Accumax?
- Skin Accumax contains a synergistic combination of vitamins and plant nutrients which address the underlying factors of non-cystic acne.
- Skin-loving nutrients include vitamins A, E, C plus a ground-breaking plant nutrient called diindolylmethane.
- These ingredients are combined in a specific ratio which is so effective that it is patent pending.
- A single pack contains 60 capsules. A double-pack (Starter Pack) contains 120 capsules.
- We recommend four capsules a day for a minimum of 14 weeks. This is not an over-night solution for acne. It takes several weeks for the body to maximize the benefits of the nutrients.
- For optimum results to clear acne, take two capsules twice a day with food.
- Once acne is under control, try taking two a day to see if this will maintain skin clarity.
- If you miss taking the capsules, don’t worry. Continue as normal the following day.
- Take pictures of yourself at regular intervals to check your progress. We sometimes forget how our skin looked when we started.
- If you are under a doctor’s care, you must consult with your doctor before taking Skin Accumax.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women and women who are planning pregnancy should not take Skin Accumax. Otherwise, Skin Accumax is suitable for anyone over the age of 16 years.
Read the reviews from people who have acne to see what results Skin Accumax has had for them. This 100% nutritional supplement has been scientifically formulated with vitamins and plant extracts to work from the inside to clear and nourish skin.
Serving Size 2 capsules
Servings Per Container 30
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)
Amount Per Serving: 1,333 IU
% Daily Value: 27%
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Amount Per Serving: 20 mg
% Daily Value: 33%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
Amount Per Serving: 14.5 IU
% Daily Value: 48%
Diindolylmethane (a compound identified in broccoli)
Amount Per Serving: 37.5 mg
% Daily Value: *
Soy Phosphatidylcholine Amount Per Serving: 9 mg
% Daily Value: *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Tricalcium Phosphate, Corn Starch, Silica, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Sugar, Gum Arabic, Hypromellose.
Diindolylmethane is a compound identified in broccoli.
NO ADDED dairy, yeast, artificial colors or flavors.